- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup regular white or brown rice, uncooked
- 3 scallion, finely chopped
- 2 ORGANIC FREE RANGE eggs, beaten1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 head cabbage
- Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1Mix ground beef, salt, rice, scallion, celery, sugar and eggs all together.
- 2Core cabbage and place in steamer till leaves are tender and able to be pulled off easily.
- 3Peel off what you can and return to steamer till other leaves can be pulled off easily -- repeat till leave get small.
- 4Stuff cabbage leaves with meat mixture till all meat is gone, and spoon in one large spoonfull of Ricotta cheese. judge amount by size of leaves.
- 5Shred rest of cabbage into large roasting pan
- 6Put rolls on top of cabbage
325 for 3 hours.